Just so you know that I’m not ignoring my blog, I will write a short one to keep you updated. I am sick sick sick. Not really ill…but something has been wrong with my throat going on 3 weeks now. On top of that work is just nuts right now. I have tried cough drops, syrup, and throat spray. I keep them with me at all times incase I have another coughing fit. I have never had something like this for this long. What is the matter with me? It’s really stressful when you sound like a frog and have to communicate with people over the phone, or that any old thing can bring on a fit. When I get hot…I cough. When I get stressed out…I cough. When someone surprises me at my desk…I cough.
Do you know what it’s like to cough and not be able to stop? I must be driving my coworkers crazy. And they must think I’m spreading germs like crazy. But what can you do besides cover your mouth and wash your hands? I admit that I tried to ignore it for a long time. I didn’t want to go to the doctor if I didn’t have to. But I finally went and they gave me more syrup to help me sleep at night, and some kind of antihistamine. I think that the cough is maybe slowly getting better but I still woke up last night coughing like crazy. I hope it goes away soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment