I need a creative outlet...bad. So here I am...creatively letting out my thoughts. I'm blogging! Hopefully I make myself blog quite frequently. I decided to start a blog today because my wonderful friend Katy said she was blogging and if that girl can find time then I can too! It may be at 10pm or between Hudson's naps on the weekends...but by God...I will Blog.
Katy and I had lunch today and it was great but bless her for being able to understand even a word that comes from my mouth. Having great conversation at lunch with a great friend reminds me how little I talk about anything that has any substance. My husband and I don't get to really talk all that often because we just know everything about each other there is to know and we're mostly busy at work and with the kids at home. I don't talk to anyone at work about anything other than the damn weather because they're all 20 or thirty years older than I am. I don't get to see my friends or the rest of the family too often because we live a city away. Also, I don't ever get to write like I used too. So there you have it. I am conversationally deprived. When I do have a decent conversation with someone I have so much on my brain that it comes out of my mouth faster than I can clearly think it through. And this definitely means I need to blog. I need some way to express myself or I'm going to turn into some crazed robot mommy. I love to write. So why wouldn't I? Right? I'm really not all that good at talking anyway. I don't have enough practice I guess. Read at your own risk. There is a severe chance I will ramble. I'm actually finding it really difficult to stop this post but I will...because nothing I have to say has anything to do with anything I just said. So bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment