Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pieces of Ashley

I’m not sure what to write about today but I’m in a good mood and feeling healthy and happy and just want to write anything down so as to not neglect my blog. So today I wrote this while neglecting my work instead.
Here’s a little about me:

What makes me Happy: Having a conversation with my husband when he’s a little buzzed. He’s a very social drunk.

What makes me Sad: Eating the last peanut M&M and reaching for the bag only to realize there are no more left; looking at my bank account.

What makes me depressed: Looking at my bank account after bills.

What makes me Uneasy: A funny gynecologist


What makes me Scared: The thought of Donald Trump as president

What makes me Annoyed: Republicans

What makes me Grossed Out: My husband’s feet

What makes me feel Funny: Hearing my boss call me Buddy. He really does

What makes me Confused: Watching my 3 year old pick out her toe jam

What makes me Mad: A funny Lawyer…and Republicans

What I miss: Green Tea after noon with Katy; Chester the squirrel; and making fun of the crotch grabbing, breakfast food spilling, popcorn eating, can’t look you in the eye, star wars man.

A fond Memory: Sitting next to Aryn in college and telling her everything Karyn told me. The Reward: Karyn ignoring me for the rest of college.

What I don’t miss:  Emails with Molly or Jenny; Reference Material.

A funny Memory: Being told I would be banned from my previous place of employment; eating Chinese food with Mike. 

Something I do everyday: Email my wonderful friend Alisha.

Something I wish I could do everyday: Get drunk with Alisha

What makes me Pissed Off (which is way worse than mad): The D-bag driver in front of me on I435 yesterday who STOPPED on the On Ramp just to LOOK if anyone was coming. No one was.

What makes me Inspired: Watching my fearless 1 year old fall of the couch and then laugh. Of course, I felt TERRIFIED first.
 
Something I look forward to: Retirement. Sad, I know.


Something I wish I could do more: eat cheese; write; sleep; spend time with my kids; think.

Something that makes me laugh: Watching my husband tickle his arms in his sleep; thinking about me and Katy drinking wine; hearing my three year old say, “When I grow up, I want to be a cooker.”

Something I think about everyday: Ways to make more money, faster; eating cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment