Monday, April 11, 2011

A Short and Sorry Update

I'm back! Okay so this blogging thing only about my weight loss is not working. All I can think about is losing weight so I can blog about it for anyone who's reading and it's having the opposite affect on me then you would think. I've been ignoring you for how many days now and didn't even post about my weight on last Monday because I haven't been trying. I don't know what it is about me or my brain but this is too much pressure.

This doesn't mean that I'm not going to blog. I love to blog because it's therapeutic. This doesn't mean that I’m not going to keep trying or that I’ve given up. I'm not giving up and I'm still going to keep you updated. This week I just bought a ton of veggies and fruit and almonds and I plan on munching them all week.

I want my blog to be a little broader. I want it to be more like a diary but still focused. I’ll have to think on it. My weight is only 1% of who I am and I’m tired of talking about it and thinking about it and then blogging about it. There’s many aspects of my life I want to improve. As I read this, it totally sounds like a cop out. But like I said, I’m still going to keep you updated and I’m still learning and trying. And besides, you have to admit it’s a little boring just to read about my weight, right? More to come. 

P.S. Abby-I loved your blog about food and how God gives us clues. Sometimes I wish you could mentor me on health.

Katy- I miss you and love your blog and it inspires me to read more and be more active in life!
Sorry for putting those comments here but sometimes my blog won’t let me comment! It’s weird.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and it inspires me to make healthier decisions and have confidence. Keep it up and blog about whatever you want. :)

    ReplyDelete