Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GLEE!

I would just like to say that I LOVE Glee. When I first heard about this “musical” of a show…I thought it was pish-posh. A bunch of teenagers dancing around and singing on TV…what kind of geek wants to watch that? But we are not geeks! We are Gleeks!

Glee isn’t a nerdy show. It’s a fun and entertaining drama and it carries on in much the way a soap-opera does. At first it’s hard to get over the fact that they are teenagers but the story lines are mature, inspiring, funny, and very relatable. I can not count the times I’ve cried. After you get to know the characters, and appreciate them individually…it’s just easy to love…much like any thing else in life we refuse to try.

Tonight I’m going to the premier of the Glee 3D Concert Movie with two other fellow Gleeks. I paid way too much money for my ticket and it’s on a school night…um I mean work night…but I don’t care! I’m going to be irresponsible and stay out late. What do you say about that?

So to those of you who think you wouldn’t like Glee…I think you should try recording the third season on your DVR when it comes out. If you’re kind of like me…in any way…you won’t be disappointed. I will post pics of our Glee adventure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment