My weekend was full of unexpected fun. Sunday was Charles’s birthday. At the last minute on Friday, I bought some cheap seats at the Royals game. Normally I would be worried about the heat, but thankfully we spent about 2/3 of the game in the shade. I really enjoy night games and we brought Briana with us to see the fireworks. It was buck night and everything just turned out really well. Of course it would have been even sweeter if they had won :P.
On Saturday my niece Ashley spent the night and had fun with Briana. We put up the kiddy pool (Hudson loves it!), went to the park, and visited DQ for some small butterscotch dipped cones.
On Sunday we randomly decided to go to the Aquatic Park in St.Joe. This is a surprise since Charles would normally be uncomfortable swimming in a public area, but somehow he just thought it would be a good idea. We were there for about two hours before it got stormed out-which was okay with us because we were ready to go any minute anyway. And, since they kicked us out…we get to go back free next Sunday…last swim day of the season.
It just goes to show that you can’t plan fun. It happens. Although… I am planning to have fun on Wednesday with my two best Gleeks Mike and Alisha at the new 3D GLEE CONCERT MOVIE PREMIER. Yeah. I heart Glee. Really…you should watch it.
By the way...it must look like I love Briana more than Hudson...because I never have pictures. But I tell you, it is hard to shoot a moving target.



No comments:
Post a Comment