My Puppy isn't such a puppy anymore. He's getting big and heavy. Potty training is going okay but he still has accidents for no reason just after we have taken him outside. He doesn't pee in the crate anymore so I know he can hold it but sometimes I guess he just doesn't want to. Mostly I'm concerned about his want to bite everything. Not a mean bite...just a playful I want to chew on everything in my path including your hands kind of bite. I know he's a puppy but does it ever stop? Will he eventually just let me pet him and love him without trying to gnaw on one of my fingers? Tell me there is hope. I try to teach him not to bite me or the kids but it doesn't seem to be working. Should I try a muzzle?
He's still pretty cute though right? haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment