Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WW Wednesdays

It's Wednesday, and once again I stood on the scale. I try to tell myself before the weigh-in that it's not a big deal if I don't lose anything. That just means I need to try harder the next week, and not make all the mistakes I made last week. But it's always a little nerve-racking anyway. Today I stepped on the scale and learned that I had lost another 1.5 lbs! I can't help but to be excited. I got my 5lb sticker today and since I’ve been walking with my great friend Aryn, I've lost over 10lbs.

Again, it's not the number that is important, but until I reach a range that is healthy for my body type, it is a valid reminder of my hard work, and a result of my new lifestyle. It shows me every week that if I do the work it will pay off. I am now in a range that I haven't seen since before Hudson, and my mind still doesn't quite get it. I can't believe I'm actually doing it this time. It only makes me want to push further.

1 comment: