Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WW Wednesdays

For the first time, since I first weighed in, I actually gained weight. It was kind of a gradual process. I did so well the first week, I thought..."well, this is cake!" But I was wrong. Slowly I would let bad habits creep in. One week I would eat too much of my portion sizes, the next I would choose more and more food that didn't support my goals, and the next I would eat things that I didn't count on my points plan. Finally, with all of these bad habits eventually coming together, it caught up to me.

But it's okay. I'm not mad at myself. I know that I'm in control, and I can control what happens the next time I weigh in. I have a goal to reach and it's up to me to get there. It's not the scales fault. It's not the food's fault. It's all on me. So far I have lost 6.6 lbs (from the time I started WW).

Goal for next week: 3.4 lbs.

If I reach this goal it will make up for lost time, allow me to achieve my 10lb sticker, and my 5% sticker. Plus it will be my greatest weight loss in one week so far.

How I'm going to achieve this: I'm not going to use any extra weekly points, I'm going to count every single thing I put into my mouth, and exercise everyday. I realize this is going to be a difficult week, but I will tell myself that it's only ONE week. It will be like my little test. It will be the extra credit I need to make up for lost points. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment