There is so much for me to be thankful for. Let’s take a step back five years ago to November 2006. I was 19, pregnant, newly married, a sophomore in college and living in my in-laws basement with my recently laid-off husband. What I did have was faith: faith that my little family was going to be just fine.
So look at me now. My little family has grown into four. I finished college, bought a house and was lucky enough to find a decent job. I married the most responsible, trustworthy, honest and dependable man on earth. I have a daughter and I have a son. I never really thought it wouldn’t be this way. It never occurred to me that things wouldn’t work out. When it comes to family, I saw myself exactly where I am right now. I always knew my life would be a polar opposite to the life I had as a kid. When you think about it, it’s such an amazing thing. Am I really so lucky that things just worked out in my favor? Or did I make it happen all by myself, because I made the right choices and never saw myself anywhere else? Either way…I am grateful. I am grateful that Briana is my daughter, Hudson is my son and Charles is my husband. For some reason God put our souls together and I am glad for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment