Please excuse Normal Ashley for a moment while Crazy Ashley interjects:
OH MY HOLY FREAKING GOSH I GOT A 5 ON MY WRITING TEST! DO A HAPPY DANCE! DO A HAPPY DANCE!
Normal Ashley is back. I know I just worry but I really wasn't sure if I would pass. It's graded very weirdly and it's not like some really smart people are grading it. These dudes/gals are trained like monkeys to look for a specific formal or key parts. People have failed because the essay was too good and didn't stick to the format or because they used too much fluff or big fancy words. It's graded 1-6 (6 being best), you need 4 to pass, and I've heard 6 is nearly impossible. I kept saying PLEASE GET A 4! PLEASE GET A 4!
I'm really just relieved and feel lucky that I made it through the first half of this process. Now I can really focus on studying and passing this last test. If I thought waiting for the writing score this time was hard...I'm probably going to lose my mind on the last one.
Still haven't heard from SJSD. They should have rejected me by now.
Happy FRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment