Hudson is finally making progress with eating. Yesterday I cut up some spaghetti noodles with sauce and he ate them. Hallelujah.
I spent the day yesterday driving a nurse at a Heartland clinic crazy because the ENT appointments she was making me were not soon enough. "Can you check this hospital" I'd say. "How about this one?...Really, May 9th!? April 28th? That's not going to work. He's not eating!"
So we finally found a place to take him TODAY. But since he's eating a little better I feel much better and his tonsils must be feeling better. Another plus, he's sleeping really well. I am, however, convinced it's because of his lack of eating and therefore decrease of energy. So the no sleeping may come back but I will take that over no eating any day!
Sometimes I think I will never ever see the light at the end of the tunnel, and then I do; I always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment