Monday, April 7, 2014

Hudson Won't...

Remember my post about Hudson won't sleep? Now it's Hudson won't eat. This child is going to make me jump on the crazy train.

I'll keep it short but I think the issue is that his tonsils are swollen. He doesn't have strep or a fever or anything else but the feeling of his tonsils rubbing together has made him scared to choke. So even though my little man is hungry he will not touch solid food, and has not touched it since early last week.

The doctor has recommended taking the tonsils out. So for now it's ice-cream, oatmeal, and yogurt until we can convince him it's okay to eat real food. Doctors always act like this stuff is no big deal but how long can you let something like this go on before he gets ill? I'm so relieved he at least likes to drink PediaSure or I wouldn't know what to do.

Be thankful for the little things in life, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment