Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Got a Job

I got a job. It's a relief. I feel blessed that it finally happened and I'm feeling hopeful that it can turn into something great. It's not teaching but I'm okay with that because it's something I'm still good at.

I won't talk about it too much yet. It's like when you get a new boyfriend you don't want to jinx it. But it's with a small business, not corporation- but it's looks like they are moving up fast. Not a ton of cash but there is growth potential. The people seem really great and it's a relaxed atmosphere. I feel like I can be a lot of help and bring in new ideas. It's kind of exciting!

If I've learned anything it's that where you work and what you do is not near as important as the people you work with. You can have the best job and the people around you can ruin that joy. Right now I'm excited about finally paying some bills off and looking to owning the perfect home.

Sometimes things happen that you wouldn't have really picked for yourself but you just go with it because God gives you signs that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.

Please wish me luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment