Right now I'm working as an admin assistant for a small company and I really like it. It 's not as challenging as I need it to be right now but they are growing fast and I'm sure if I stick it out my position will grow as well. I'm kind of excited because I feel like it's an opportunity to really grow with them and it could mean big things. I originally took it because there were no teaching positions available but now, who knows where I'll end up. That always tends to be the case with me. I'm either really brave for switching scenes constantly, or insane. Maybe both.
Having a job is helping us financially a lot and next year we will even have extra money so we can get back to normal. A year is not very long in the big picture, but it's already been a year since we've been here, and living in a tiny white duplex sucks. I'm trying to stay patient.
The kids are good and healthy but fighting like evil little minions. Sometimes it's very stressful because I don't know how to make it better. I want them love each other and be kind to each other but most of the time that is not the case. Briana is very short with Hudson and doesn't even give him the chance to be annoying before she's annoyed. Hudson is an instigator and enjoys her anger. He makes noises, stares at her, takes her seats, so on and so on. Sometimes it's all I can take. If you have any advice at all I'd love to hear it. At the very least, tell me it will pass.
Grandma is gone now and I miss her. The week she died was a blurry dream. I didn't feel much emotion but I knew I wouldn't get off that easy. I think I thought that she was still here, that I could still call her. But I can't call her. And being the single most responsible person on this side of the fence- I'm dealing with cleaning out her house and having to sell it (and everything that goes with that). I have help and I feel a lot closer to some people in my family than I did before all of this but it's really a lonely feeling when you are so depended on. I'm also upset about losing that house. It is the only home I've known. That house was always there for me, like nothing else. I would love to keep it and fix it but there's no way.
I've always wanted to start a real mommy blog-like with real readers haha. I've given a couple of gos at it but this time I actually bought a domain name. So head over here to look at it if you feel like it and tell me what you think. www.momboss.net . I want to stick with it and grow it.
I still want a baby. Again, I'm either brave or crazy. I said I was done. Something just changed. I don't know. I guess I'll just think about it for awhile. How do you decide?
That's what's going on with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment