though I won’t be too soon,
I’m on my way to heaven
to read books and drink milk with you.
A few months it’s been,
But it seems like a longer while,
I’m ready to feel your hug and
see that warm grandma smile.
“I love you,” one more time
I wish I could hear you say,
A card game, one more time
I wish we could play.
So wait for me grandma,
though I won’t be too soon,
I’m on my way to heaven
To read books and drink milk with you.
Happy Birthday, Grandma.
by: Ashley Rainsbarger
May 28th, 2015
But it seems like a longer while,
I’m ready to feel your hug and
see that warm grandma smile.
“I love you,” one more time
I wish I could hear you say,
A card game, one more time
I wish we could play.
So wait for me grandma,
though I won’t be too soon,
I’m on my way to heaven
To read books and drink milk with you.
Happy Birthday, Grandma.
by: Ashley Rainsbarger
May 28th, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment