Wednesday, January 18, 2017

17 Weeks

I had a dream last night that  I was pregnant with Twins, boy and girl. I also dreamed Trump tried to ram his helicopter into my hospital building. He was probably trying to stop me from giving birth to more liberals.

I have the sonogram in 3 weeks to find out the gender. I don't really think it's twins anymore but I do think it's been a weird pregnancy. I've had a boy and girl so I expected it to be something like theirs but it's been so different. I was sick the entire 1st trimester. I never lost much weight but still haven't gained any. I feel better but don't have the biggest desire to eat.

The kids are excited to have a baby in the house but once he or she is here they will understand it's a lot more work and not just fun. I hope they really bond well with the baby and I hope it helps them bond with each other as well.

I'm having a gender party, which I agree is kind of lame but all the same still kind of fun for me. I don't put a whole lot of thought or care into the whole gender thing but knowing what you have ahead of time is important to me and with this pregnancy I wanted to do some things I didn't do in my others when I was young. I'm thankful for Aryn who has turned out to be an awesome friend and who is so willing to help me out with this kind of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment