Friday, April 1, 2011

In the Dark, Shines a Tiny Victory

So as you know I didn't do very well at keeping up with my exercise routine last week...and this week isn't much better. But I have been more aware of what I'm eating and drinking and I've been making better choices about my diet, what it consists of, and how much I'm eating. It's getting easier...really. And while exercise is important and I have no one to blame but myself for not doing it as much as I should ...diet is key.

Yesterday, in the morning...I saw the number 192 on my scale! I still weigh more in the evening. It must be a gravity pulling all day on your body thing. But I haven't seen 192 in awhile so my body must be changing slightly. Better yet, this morning while trying to decide what to wear on Jeans Day at work...I decided to try on an old pair that fit me before I got pregnant with Hudson. I remember thinking back about trying them on last time after I THOUGHT I had lost all my baby weight and being so upset when I couldn't get them over my hips...let alone trying to button them. This morning I just wished so much that I could wear a cute pair of old jeans again... so I tried them on again even though I knew they wouldn't fit because I didn't feel like my body was any different than it was then.

They fit. Not only did they fit...they fit well. I didn't even have to squeeze or grunt or suck in. I feel great today. I feel so good. Yay me.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely YAY for you! This is not a small victory, this is huge!!! Way to go you!

    ReplyDelete