I have been thinking again that my blog needs more direction, more purpose. It is a blob of words about me and my family but I want it to be a little more on target. I didn’t know how to do that until I saw Frank mention something about another blog on PostSecret. www.postsecret.com
The blog he was talking about is called, 1000 Awesome Things.
It is just what you would think it to be. Apparently, it is quite a hit. I thought, how wonderful, that this person can take all the negativity out of the world by writing only about what is Awesome. Some topics seem insignificant and some profound but he makes every one of them…Awesome.
So here goes I, borrowing your idea, Mr. Man who came up with the Awesome blog. Of course I want mine to be different and I’m just using this as inspiration, as a template. I thought I would share with you the beginning of this idea.
I give you, 1001 Beautiful Moments. So now I may share with you all of the Beauty I see in MY world. Please share with me, your beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment