I've read other posts on moms who have given up by May. I am just like those moms. It's true. I'm terrible. Sometimes I don't check Briana's backpack for days. I have stopped reading her Accelerated Reading Books with her at night. Luckily, she reads them on her own and it has made no difference. She still gets %100 on the tests. I have even stooped to only practicing spelling words with her once a week-the night before the test. We used to practice a little every night. Again, I'm so glad she doesn't need much of my help or she'd be in trouble. I'll start the week thinking...I'm going to do better this week. But then I don't and rethink...Eh, the year is almost over. I'm so tired. Why does the school year make ME so tired?
So here's to three more weeks of school! May the force be with Briana because mom has checked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment