This is a late father’s day blog… but what they hey, you’re used to waiting for me. If you know me you know that I can not say happy Father’s day to my own father. Quite honestly he’s taught me what a man not ought to be. I do, however, love him and miss the good parts of him but every Fathers Day since we stopped communicating I hold my head a little lower and wish I could have been a real daddy’s girl. But…if anything… I think he did a little better job at raising my sister and I then his parents did and I’m going to do a lot better then they did.
On a happy note there is a man in my life who is a responsible, loving, fun-having dad. His name is Charles and he’s wonderful. Briana will always be daddy’s little girl and Hudson will always have a strong male figure to look up to. He teaches them by example to be tough and wise, how to respect yourself , and how to respect women. If my kids turn out to be anything like their dad they will be clean, on time, baseball playing, hard working machines. Of course they will also be smart, creative, and patient like their mother. J
Parenting is the hardest job in the world. I can’t imagine doing it without him.

No comments:
Post a Comment