Friday, June 24, 2011

My Kiddos

I would just like to take a minute to say that I have amazing kiddos. Briana Marie is going to grow up to be beautiful, smart, and creative. Hudson Lee is going to grow up strong, funny, and adventurous. And pretty soon, I'm going to be the shortest person in our family. There's nothing in this world they could ever do to make me unlove them. If you love someone conditionally, then you don't love them at all. I wish every parent could think about that.
There are times when I feel like I'm not enough or that I don't do enough. But then I look at my babies and I realize that if nothing else, I was put here to give them life and guide them through it. Terrible things happen all over the world every day but nothing affects me more then when I hear a story about a child victim. I've been following the Casey Anthony case since it began and I can't STAND Nancy Grace but truth be told-she's one of the few child advocates in the media. I can not begin to understand the mountain of emotion that comes when one loses a child or even how you could possibly recover from it. I think it's the worst thing you can go through...ever.
I do know that I'm so happy to be their mother and I thank God for them.
"One day you're gonna miss this.
You're gonna want this back.
You're gonna wish these times
hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times,
So take a good look around.
You may not know it now,
But you're gonna miss this."
I wish I could attach their pictures here but my work won't let me. I'll edit it later at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment